Alandra in fulfillment of its vision, and related implementing key projects to accelerate the transfer of medical technology, has created the OT (Alandra transfer office)
Alandra´s OT mission is to highlight and accelerate the transfer results of Alandra research and development in a proactive and efficient manner.
This lists the following principles and services that frames Alandra´s Transfer Office Policies:
- Confidentiality: Any Alandra´s researcher or staff that has a susceptible idea of ??becoming an innovation project or improvement will be forced to accept the conditions of the CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT, to enter it in the TO´s Contact page.
- Benefit of the idea and project participation: Any idea selected by Alandra, that is supported for development, both at the idea promoters, as well as project implementers will obtain a share of the operating profit in the project market.
- Idea participation: the idea promoter will be entitled to participate in the innovation project implementation or improvement derived of this.
- Governance Model of Project Management: it reserves the TO, given the unique characteristics of the R + D + i projects.
- Project team formation: if there is the need for external resources for project implementation, the TO will be promoted mainly through the TO´s group (group of transfer offices of technology from research centers, technological and universities of the CONACYT group ).
Aranza Olivares, OT Manager
Paseo de las Palmas 1715,
Col. Lomas de Chapultepec,
C. P 11000, México, Distrito Federal