Alandra Medical is a medical technology company funded by venture capital and was created by the acquisition of IP assets and the incorporation of a team of medical doctors and professionals highly skilled in medical technology, biomedical engineering, design and clinical trials. We are a team of professionals including biomedical engineers, industrial and mechanical designers, clinical validation experts and medical doctors. We are positioned alongside a vast ecosystem of medical research and scientific expertise.
Our core services
Alandra Medical has developed medical technology from concept to clinical trials. We excel in the medical device field with the following services:
- Technology scouting and selection
- Concept creation
- Design and Development
- Clinical Validation
- Spin-Off Generation
- Technology transfer
- Knowledge transfer:
Our value proposition
- We are a medical technology company that specializes in Capital Efficiency. Your development funds will accomplish more at Alandra Medical, therefore providing you additional value for every dollar.
- World Class Quality and Management. We are certified in ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 9001:2008, comply with Good Practices, and all projects are conducted under Product Management Institute (PMI) certified Project Managers using Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Our Acceleration business model invests our services for equity
- Our international co-location provides you ready access to an entire ecosystem of scientific and medical technology resources.
Our team has contributed to medical technology development in diabetes, cardiology, neurology, minimally-invasive surgery, anesthesiology, critical care, electromagnetic therapy and audiology.